| Our clients vary in size and
history from small start-ups to established international
Businesses. Our recent client portfolio has included companies
in a wide variety of sectors including:
- Basic industry
- Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Biotechnology
- Hydro Plants and Alternative Energy
- Property, Insurance and Investment
- Mining and Natural Resources
Private companies are China's growth engine:
- China's private sector generates 70% of the country's
- Significant growth will attract United States investors. Since
2000, privately held SMEs on average grew sales 110% and
profits 66% and total assets 104%.
- Chinese government favors state-owned enterprises (SOEs).
Less supportive of the private sector. Chinese domestic stock
exchanges favor listing of SOEs. Private sector companies
have no choice but to seek capital overseas.