The Opportunity for Chinese Companies
The United States PIPE
and Reverse Merger ("RTO") capital
market is now a major source of growth equity capital for both
United States and Chinese companies.
- Growing numbers of institutional hedge and PIPE funds are
participating in the PIPE market.
- Approximatley 200 Chinese companies have raised institutional
capital in the United States in the past five years.
The reasons Chinese companies are turning to United States equity markets.
- Chinese companies have few options for growth capital.
Traditional sources of growth financing are not available to
- Extensive wait to list on Shanghai and Hong Kong exchanges.
- Less interference from investors. Management groups maintain
- The financing and going public transaction will be completed - not subject to IPO market risk.
- Higher valuations. Than raising money privately.
We have executed a wide variety of transaction, fundraisings and
advisory mandates for Chinese and Asian companies for the
benefiting of their entrepreneurs, investors and venture
capitalists. See examples of some of our recent corporate